- kroep on ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- What will happen when the administrator attempts to use In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) for this upgrade? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Comware5 ISSU: Compatible
- How can the administrator correct the issue? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Ryan on Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Change switch branding from H3C to HP
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Comware Portal Redirect for BYOD use
- 342,483 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2016
When deploying a wireless network, the network admin still needs to configure the wired network switch ports for the Access Point connections. The device profile feature in ArubaOS-Switch simplifies this action.
When configuring a Fibre Channel storage environment, there are basically 2 parts in the configuration:
I attended the Aruba Mobility Bootcamp and the Clearpass Essentials training in January. Both courses (MBC and CPE) provide a solid overview and introduction of the Aruba Controller feature set and the Clearpass Policy Manager (RADIUS, TACACS, Guest, BYOD and … Continue reading
It has been a while since new content has been posted, mainly due to time constraints/other priorities, but I’ll try to make it up in the next weeks!