Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- MSM Password reset through console
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- HP Unified Wireless: Central 802.1x configuration
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7: Configuration commit delay
- HP Unified Wireless controller : Scheduled SSID enable and disable
- 394,219 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2016
When deploying a wireless network, the network admin still needs to configure the wired network switch ports for the Access Point connections. The device profile feature in ArubaOS-Switch simplifies this action.
When configuring a Fibre Channel storage environment, there are basically 2 parts in the configuration:
I attended the Aruba Mobility Bootcamp and the Clearpass Essentials training in January. Both courses (MBC and CPE) provide a solid overview and introduction of the Aruba Controller feature set and the Clearpass Policy Manager (RADIUS, TACACS, Guest, BYOD and … Continue reading
It has been a while since new content has been posted, mainly due to time constraints/other priorities, but I’ll try to make it up in the next weeks!