Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Change switch branding from H3C to HP
- MSM Password reset through console
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- How to install HP VAN SDN Controller on vanilla Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS?
- 376,311 hits
Author Archives: dingen1
Wouldn’t it be great to deploy network components without touching them 😎 A colleague of my named Joe Neville created nice solution from WAN routers in combination with HP IMC and BIMS. He will make series of post around this … Continue reading
Dear HPN Community, Everyone wants to learn more around Software-Defined Networking. In order to make installation of controller really simple with only one command my colleague Shiraz Qureshi made awesome script. Shiraz shared location of the script on our GitHub … Continue reading
Dear HPN Community, Hope you all think that abouthpnetworking.com is providing good information. But there is always more . . . Today I learned some great new information sources from my colleague Chris Young. First web site is: http://www.wookieware.com/ This … Continue reading
Dear network community, Last week HP had great ETSS event. As promised after my HPN Scripting session at ETSS I would launch the HPN-Scripting repository on GitHub (https://github.com/networkingdvi/HPN-Scripting). All the example scripts from the presentation are uploaded and scripts I … Continue reading
Dear network community, Based on the feedback of Lindsay Hill on my last post I created a HPN Scripting GitHub repository. The repository is completely free with MIT license. After HP ETSS event next week I’ll post my scripts under … Continue reading