Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- MSM Password reset through console
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- HP Unified Wireless: Central 802.1x configuration
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7: Configuration commit delay
- HP Unified Wireless controller : Scheduled SSID enable and disable
- 394,219 hits
Category Archives: Aruba Wireless
When deploying a wireless network, the network admin still needs to configure the wired network switch ports for the Access Point connections. The device profile feature in ArubaOS-Switch simplifies this action.