Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- IMC Operator authentication with LDAP over SSL
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Comware config autodeploy
- Comware7: Configuration commit delay
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- 410,187 hits
Category Archives: Comware5
On Comware devices, it is possible to perform device auto configuration. This means that a factory default device will look for a configuration file on the network and will try to execute it.