Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware5 ISSU: Incompatible
- IMC Operator authentication with LDAP over SSL
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- 405,367 hits
Category Archives: IMC TAM
In this post an overview of the integration of the IMC TAM module with an Active Directory LDAP Server. The goal of this configuration is to ensure members of a specific Active Directory group (for example g_networkadmins) are granted a … Continue reading