Top Posts & Pages
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- IMC Operator authentication with LDAP over SSL
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- 418,292 hits
Category Archives: IMC TAM
In this post an overview of the integration of the IMC TAM module with an Active Directory LDAP Server. The goal of this configuration is to ensure members of a specific Active Directory group (for example g_networkadmins) are granted a … Continue reading