Top Posts & Pages
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Comware config autodeploy
- Comware 7: QOS Queue Management Profile qmprofile enhancement
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- 418,522 hits
Tag Archives: acl
There is a tricky “new” behavior in Comware7 Layer3 VLAN ACL processing: the applied ACL does not only filter the inter-vlan routed traffic (as would be expected), but it is applied to intra-vlan switched traffic as well by default. This … Continue reading