Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Comware7: Routed port ACL packet-filter applies to switched traffic
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- 414,270 hits
Tag Archives: Aruba Networks
Several access devices, such as APs and IP Phones, support LLDP and that is very convenient for discovery and troubleshooting. However, these devices may include the locally configured PVID (the untagged VLAN) in their outgoing LLDP frames. This may result … Continue reading
When deploying a wireless network, the network admin still needs to configure the wired network switch ports for the Access Point connections. The device profile feature in ArubaOS-Switch simplifies this action.
I attended the Aruba Mobility Bootcamp and the Clearpass Essentials training in January. Both courses (MBC and CPE) provide a solid overview and introduction of the Aruba Controller feature set and the Clearpass Policy Manager (RADIUS, TACACS, Guest, BYOD and … Continue reading
It has been a while since new content has been posted, mainly due to time constraints/other priorities, but I’ll try to make it up in the next weeks!