Top Posts & Pages
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware config autodeploy
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware7: MAD BFD support on Management Ethernet port
- Comware7: Routed port ACL packet-filter applies to switched traffic
- IMC SQL Express sa password
- HP Unified Wireless: Central 802.1x configuration
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- 466,126 hits
Tag Archives: Aruba Networks
Device LLDP PVID mismatch
Several access devices, such as APs and IP Phones, support LLDP and that is very convenient for discovery and troubleshooting. However, these devices may include the locally configured PVID (the untagged VLAN) in their outgoing LLDP frames. This may result … Continue reading
Posted in ArubaOS-Switch, Comware7, Provision Tagged Aruba Networks, ArubaOS-Switch, comware7, lldp, provision Leave a comment
ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 – Device profile for Aruba AP
When deploying a wireless network, the network admin still needs to configure the wired network switch ports for the Access Point connections. The device profile feature in ArubaOS-Switch simplifies this action.
Posted in Aruba Wireless, ArubaOS-Switch, Provision Tagged Aruba Networks, ArubaOS-Switch, device profile, provision 3 Comments
I attended the Aruba Mobility Bootcamp and the Clearpass Essentials training in January. Both courses (MBC and CPE) provide a solid overview and introduction of the Aruba Controller feature set and the Clearpass Policy Manager (RADIUS, TACACS, Guest, BYOD and … Continue reading
Posted in HP ExpertOne Program Tagged ACCP, ACMP, Aruba Networks, certification 2 Comments
Busy and interesting times!
It has been a while since new content has been posted, mainly due to time constraints/other priorities, but I’ll try to make it up in the next weeks!
Posted in Product announcements Tagged Aruba Networks, ArubaOS-Switch, HPE, provision Leave a comment