Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware config autodeploy
- HP network scripting
- Comware7: Routed port ACL packet-filter applies to switched traffic
- MSM Password reset through console
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- 383,099 hits
Tag Archives: ArubaOS-Switch
Several access devices, such as APs and IP Phones, support LLDP and that is very convenient for discovery and troubleshooting. However, these devices may include the locally configured PVID (the untagged VLAN) in their outgoing LLDP frames. This may result … Continue reading
The 16.02 release for the ArubaOS-Switch (Provision) wired switches includes a welcome ‘new’ feature to enable the use of unsupported transceivers.
When deploying a wireless network, the network admin still needs to configure the wired network switch ports for the Access Point connections. The device profile feature in ArubaOS-Switch simplifies this action.
It has been a while since new content has been posted, mainly due to time constraints/other priorities, but I’ll try to make it up in the next weeks!