Top Posts & Pages
- Change switch branding from H3C to HP
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- HP Networking and Cisco CLI Reference Guide
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- HP VSR Update 7.10 E0102 now supports Python
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Comware7: Configuration commit delay
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- 469,977 hits
Tag Archives: ArubaOS-Switch
Device LLDP PVID mismatch
Several access devices, such as APs and IP Phones, support LLDP and that is very convenient for discovery and troubleshooting. However, these devices may include the locally configured PVID (the untagged VLAN) in their outgoing LLDP frames. This may result … Continue reading
Posted in ArubaOS-Switch, Comware7, Provision Tagged Aruba Networks, ArubaOS-Switch, comware7, lldp, provision Leave a comment
ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
The 16.02 release for the ArubaOS-Switch (Provision) wired switches includes a welcome ‘new’ feature to enable the use of unsupported transceivers.
Posted in ArubaOS-Switch Tagged ArubaOS-Switch, provision, transceiver 15 Comments
ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 – Device profile for Aruba AP
When deploying a wireless network, the network admin still needs to configure the wired network switch ports for the Access Point connections. The device profile feature in ArubaOS-Switch simplifies this action.
Posted in Aruba Wireless, ArubaOS-Switch, Provision Tagged Aruba Networks, ArubaOS-Switch, device profile, provision 3 Comments
Busy and interesting times!
It has been a while since new content has been posted, mainly due to time constraints/other priorities, but I’ll try to make it up in the next weeks!
Posted in Product announcements Tagged Aruba Networks, ArubaOS-Switch, HPE, provision Leave a comment