Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- MSM Password reset through console
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- HP network scripting
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Comware 7: QOS Queue Management Profile qmprofile enhancement
- 401,049 hits
Tag Archives: bfd
Multiple-Active Detection (MAD) is used to detect a split brain in an IRF system. When the MAD BFD method is used, a dedicated Layer3 VLAN interface needs to be configured for the MAD BFD operation. This VLAN should be directly … Continue reading