Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- 5900/5930 R2416 Released!
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- IMC SQL Express sa password
- 403,025 hits
Tag Archives: byod
The HP IMC BYOD solution requires a network device to redirect guest or onboarding users to the BYOD web portal. This functionality could be provided using almost any Comware 5/7 device (L3 Switches, routers, VSR, but not by the L3-lite … Continue reading
HP has released K.15.16.0004 firmware for the Provision asic switch series (3500/3800/5400/8200/etc). Next to some interesting new features (DHCP Server is now supported and it can be used for the IMC BYOD Portal Redirect), this firmware also enables the old … Continue reading
With the HP UAM BYOD Module, any new device will need to be onboarded (registered) to the network. This onboarding process may include 1 or more steps: Link the device to a User account : Requires access to BYOD Portal … Continue reading
The HP MSM wireless platform can be used with HP IMC UAM as radius server for user or guest authentication.
The HP IMC UAM BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) solution allows the on boarding, registration and authentication services for user devices on a customer network. HP IMC UAM Module includes the BYOD functionality with the component which is named “EIP … Continue reading