Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware 7: QOS Queue Management Profile qmprofile enhancement
- Change switch branding from H3C to HP
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- 302,308 hits
Tag Archives: byod
The HP IMC BYOD solution requires a network device to redirect guest or onboarding users to the BYOD web portal. This functionality could be provided using almost any Comware 5/7 device (L3 Switches, routers, VSR, but not by the L3-lite … Continue reading
HP has released K.15.16.0004 firmware for the Provision asic switch series (3500/3800/5400/8200/etc). Next to some interesting new features (DHCP Server is now supported and it can be used for the IMC BYOD Portal Redirect), this firmware also enables the old … Continue reading
With the HP UAM BYOD Module, any new device will need to be onboarded (registered) to the network. This onboarding process may include 1 or more steps: Link the device to a User account : Requires access to BYOD Portal … Continue reading
The HP MSM wireless platform can be used with HP IMC UAM as radius server for user or guest authentication.
The HP IMC UAM BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) solution allows the on boarding, registration and authentication services for user devices on a customer network. HP IMC UAM Module includes the BYOD functionality with the component which is named “EIP … Continue reading