Top Posts & Pages
- VXWise webinars and online workshops
- Comware 7: QOS Queue Management Profile qmprofile enhancement
- 5900/5930 R2416 Released!
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Provision Premium License now permanent with K.15.16.0004
- 463,715 hits
Tag Archives: cli
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
New to HP Networking products? Know Cisco IOS CLI and now work with HPN products? Or know Comware (from previous 3Com/H3C days) and now also work with HPN ProVision products? Or know HPN ProVision and now work with Comware? And … Continue reading
The HP IMC eAPI can now also be used to directly deploy CLI commands to devices supported by the ICC (Intelligent Configuration Center). The ICC is already very powerful due to its vendor independent approach using device adapters (ICC can … Continue reading