- kroep on ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- What will happen when the administrator attempts to use In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) for this upgrade? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Comware5 ISSU: Compatible
- How can the administrator correct the issue? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Ryan on Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- 319,827 hits
Tag Archives: console
HP has released the 6127XLG blade switch for the C7000 blade enclosure. This Comware7 based switch is the big brother of the 6125XLG, so while the 6125XLG supported 10G server access, the 6127XLG includes support for the 20G server access … Continue reading
Once wireless is configured, the console of the Unified controller can get lots of messages about wlan events or portsec login failures. You can use the undo terminal monitor to get rid of all messages, or you can just disable … Continue reading
With the Unified controllers, the APs which come online will dynamically get their configuration from the controller when they establish the LWAPP tunnel. When AP based feature are configured, such as AP provisioning or AP-based user authentication (de-central authentication), it … Continue reading
Using the console connection of the MSM controllers, you can easily reset the password back to the factory default admin/admin.
With Simware7, multiple virtual Comware7 devices can be interconnected to perform lab setups and tests. Simware7 runs inside a QEMU virtual machine (Comware7 is based on a Linux kernel so it can run on x86 platforms), the Simware configuration utility … Continue reading