Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- 5900/5930 R2416 Released!
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- IMC SQL Express sa password
- 403,025 hits
Tag Archives: console
HP has released the 6127XLG blade switch for the C7000 blade enclosure. This Comware7 based switch is the big brother of the 6125XLG, so while the 6125XLG supported 10G server access, the 6127XLG includes support for the 20G server access … Continue reading
Once wireless is configured, the console of the Unified controller can get lots of messages about wlan events or portsec login failures. You can use the undo terminal monitor to get rid of all messages, or you can just disable … Continue reading
With the Unified controllers, the APs which come online will dynamically get their configuration from the controller when they establish the LWAPP tunnel. When AP based feature are configured, such as AP provisioning or AP-based user authentication (de-central authentication), it … Continue reading
Using the console connection of the MSM controllers, you can easily reset the password back to the factory default admin/admin.
With Simware7, multiple virtual Comware7 devices can be interconnected to perform lab setups and tests. Simware7 runs inside a QEMU virtual machine (Comware7 is based on a Linux kernel so it can run on x86 platforms), the Simware configuration utility … Continue reading