Top Posts & Pages
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- IMC Operator authentication with LDAP over SSL
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- HP IMC eAPI: deploying CLI commands part 1
- Comware 7: QOS Queue Management Profile qmprofile enhancement
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Unified wireless : AP console/telnet access
- HP Unified Wireless: AP Based (decentral) 802.1x authentication
- 423,205 hits
Tag Archives: device profile
When deploying a wireless network, the network admin still needs to configure the wired network switch ports for the Access Point connections. The device profile feature in ArubaOS-Switch simplifies this action.