Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Comware5 ISSU: Basics
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Comware5 ISSU: Incompatible
- 398,893 hits
Tag Archives: device profile
When deploying a wireless network, the network admin still needs to configure the wired network switch ports for the Access Point connections. The device profile feature in ArubaOS-Switch simplifies this action.