Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Comware7: Routed port ACL packet-filter applies to switched traffic
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- 369,893 hits
Tag Archives: eapi
The HP IMC eAPI can now also be used to directly deploy CLI commands to devices supported by the ICC (Intelligent Configuration Center). The ICC is already very powerful due to its vendor independent approach using device adapters (ICC can … Continue reading
The latest version of IMC eAPI provides some nice online testing and documentation features for several of the eAPI functions. The eAPI is available with the IMC Enterprise edition and as additional license for the standard edition. In this post … Continue reading