Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Change switch branding from H3C to HP
- IMC SQL Express sa password
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- 244,129 hits
Tag Archives: guest management
On the Unified wireless solution, guest users can be authenticated through the captive web-portal feature of the portal server. The network admin could allow some guest traffic to pass without guest authentication to provide a “walled-garden” solution. This was already … Continue reading
This post covers a simple portal web interface customization, which will provide a “Free Access” option for guest users. Some organizations do not want to administer guest accounts, but simply want to display a legal disclaimer which should be accepted … Continue reading
Next to the MSM wireless controllers, HP has the Comware based wireless controllers, which are branded “Unified Controllers” in the portfolio. There can be wireless deployments of all sizes, but any deployment will probably require some kind of Guest SSID. … Continue reading