Top Posts & Pages
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- IMC Operator authentication with LDAP over SSL
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- 418,293 hits
Tag Archives: openflow
HP has released the 6127XLG blade switch for the C7000 blade enclosure. This Comware7 based switch is the big brother of the 6125XLG, so while the 6125XLG supported 10G server access, the 6127XLG includes support for the 20G server access … Continue reading
Openflow support has been available for the 5900 Comware7 devices since late 2013, but now it has arrived on the first Comware5 device as well !