Top Posts & Pages
- Change switch branding from H3C to HP
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- HP Networking and Cisco CLI Reference Guide
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- HP VSR Update 7.10 E0102 now supports Python
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Comware7: Configuration commit delay
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- 469,977 hits
Tag Archives: redundant ethernet
HP VSR E0321 Release: IRF has arrived for NFV!
HP has released version E0321 for the Virtual Services Router (VSR) platform. This is a major new release, which includes some very cool new features, such as IRF for the virtual platform.
Posted in Comware7, IRF Tagged bridgeaggregation, comware7, irf, redundancy group, redundant ethernet, reth, vsr Leave a comment