Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- HP IMC TACACS Authentication Manager - AD/LDAP link
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- Comware7: Routed port ACL packet-filter applies to switched traffic
- Comware Portal Redirect for BYOD use
- MSM Password reset through console
- 444,660 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2014
With the HP UAM BYOD Module, any new device will need to be onboarded (registered) to the network. This onboarding process may include 1 or more steps: Link the device to a User account : Requires access to BYOD Portal … Continue reading
Openflow support has been available for the 5900 Comware7 devices since late 2013, but now it has arrived on the first Comware5 device as well !
HP has released an update of the VSR (Virtual Service Router) firmware. The update can be downloaded here: https://h10145.www1.hp.com/downloads/SoftwareReleases.aspx?ProductNumber=JG811AAE&lang=&cc=&prodSeriesId= Although release notes state it is just a maintenance release (after 0101), so no new features have been released, I realized … Continue reading
With Simware7, multiple virtual Comware7 devices can be interconnected to perform lab setups and tests. Simware7 runs inside a QEMU virtual machine (Comware7 is based on a Linux kernel so it can run on x86 platforms), the Simware configuration utility … Continue reading
The HP MSM wireless platform can be used with HP IMC UAM as radius server for user or guest authentication.
The HP IMC UAM BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) solution allows the on boarding, registration and authentication services for user devices on a customer network. HP IMC UAM Module includes the BYOD functionality with the component which is named “EIP … Continue reading