- kroep on ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- What will happen when the administrator attempts to use In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) for this upgrade? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Comware5 ISSU: Compatible
- How can the administrator correct the issue? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Ryan on Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
Top Posts & Pages
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Change switch branding from H3C to HP
- Comware5 ISSU: Incompatible
- Comware5 ISSU: Basics
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- HPN Scripting on Github
- 361,332 hits
Tag Archives: vsr
HP has released version E0321 for the Virtual Services Router (VSR) platform. This is a major new release, which includes some very cool new features, such as IRF for the virtual platform.
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
In this post a quick overview of a sample Radius server configuration for admin authentication on Comware7 devices.
HP has released an update of the VSR (Virtual Service Router) firmware. The update can be downloaded here: https://h10145.www1.hp.com/downloads/SoftwareReleases.aspx?ProductNumber=JG811AAE&lang=&cc=&prodSeriesId= Although release notes state it is just a maintenance release (after 0101), so no new features have been released, I realized … Continue reading