Top Posts & Pages
- Change switch branding from H3C to HP
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- HP Networking and Cisco CLI Reference Guide
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- HP VSR Update 7.10 E0102 now supports Python
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Comware7: Configuration commit delay
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- 469,977 hits
Tag Archives: vsr
HP VSR E0321 Release: IRF has arrived for NFV!
HP has released version E0321 for the Virtual Services Router (VSR) platform. This is a major new release, which includes some very cool new features, such as IRF for the virtual platform.
Posted in Comware7, IRF Tagged bridgeaggregation, comware7, irf, redundancy group, redundant ethernet, reth, vsr Leave a comment
Comware 7 autodeploy supports Python scripts
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
In this post a quick overview of a sample Radius server configuration for admin authentication on Comware7 devices.
Posted in Comware7 Tagged cisco-av-pair, comware7, radius, rbac, role, shell, simware, vsr 37 Comments
HP VSR Update 7.10 E0102 now supports Python
HP has released an update of the VSR (Virtual Service Router) firmware. The update can be downloaded here: https://h10145.www1.hp.com/downloads/SoftwareReleases.aspx?ProductNumber=JG811AAE&lang=&cc=&prodSeriesId= Although release notes state it is just a maintenance release (after 0101), so no new features have been released, I realized … Continue reading
Posted in Comware7 Tagged comware7, python, vsr Leave a comment