Top Posts & Pages
- VXWise webinars and online workshops
- Comware7: Configuration commit delay
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Unified wireless : AP console/telnet access
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Comware supports HPE Smart SAN for 3PAR
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- 439,463 hits
Tag Archives: vsr
HP has released version E0321 for the Virtual Services Router (VSR) platform. This is a major new release, which includes some very cool new features, such as IRF for the virtual platform.
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
In this post a quick overview of a sample Radius server configuration for admin authentication on Comware7 devices.
HP has released an update of the VSR (Virtual Service Router) firmware. The update can be downloaded here: https://h10145.www1.hp.com/downloads/SoftwareReleases.aspx?ProductNumber=JG811AAE&lang=&cc=&prodSeriesId= Although release notes state it is just a maintenance release (after 0101), so no new features have been released, I realized … Continue reading