Top Posts & Pages
- VXWise webinars and online workshops
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- MSM Password reset through console
- HP Releases 6127XLG blade switch for HP Blade enclosure
- 453,073 hits
Tag Archives: simulator
HP has released an updated version of the Comware simulator Simware, no license or registration is required to use this tool.
The default list of Simware7 7.1.50 linecards (boards for a chassis) does not include 10G ports. This post covers the steps in case you want to add a custom linecard with 10G interfaces.
Simware7 7.1.50 is using Virtualbox as the virtualization platform for the routers and switches. An inconvenience is the fact that the local console access has fixed screen size and no copy/paste is available. So how can we still use an … Continue reading
UPDATE 12/08/2015: Simware 7.1.59 has been released, see: https://abouthpnetworking.com/2015/08/12/simware-7-1-59-download-available-for-all-users/ Great news from the Simware side: the latest version of the Comware simulator Simware (Release 7.1.50) has been released and it is available as a public download. So no more … Continue reading
With Simware7, multiple virtual Comware7 devices can be interconnected to perform lab setups and tests. Simware7 runs inside a QEMU virtual machine (Comware7 is based on a Linux kernel so it can run on x86 platforms), the Simware configuration utility … Continue reading
After working through several network topologies with Simware7, I found out that many features are supported, but some do not seem supported (or at least I did not manage to get them to work).
HP has just released the Comware 7 simulator for HP Partners.