Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- Comware7: Routed port ACL packet-filter applies to switched traffic
- 418,383 hits
Tag Archives: board
The default list of Simware7 7.1.50 linecards (boards for a chassis) does not include 10G ports. This post covers the steps in case you want to add a custom linecard with 10G interfaces.