Top Posts & Pages
- VXWise webinars and online workshops
- Comware 7: QOS Queue Management Profile qmprofile enhancement
- 5900/5930 R2416 Released!
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Provision Premium License now permanent with K.15.16.0004
- 463,715 hits
Tag Archives: python
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
Dear HP Network Community, My name is Dobias van Ingen and I’m working within HP for almost 15 years. I’ve always been in networking and Unix / Linux infrastructures. Currently I’m leading an EMEA pre-sales overlay team with strong technical focus … Continue reading
HP has released an update of the VSR (Virtual Service Router) firmware. The update can be downloaded here: https://h10145.www1.hp.com/downloads/SoftwareReleases.aspx?ProductNumber=JG811AAE&lang=&cc=&prodSeriesId= Although release notes state it is just a maintenance release (after 0101), so no new features have been released, I realized … Continue reading