Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- MSM Password reset through console
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Comware 7 autodeploy supports Python scripts
- HP network scripting
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- 302,588 hits
Tag Archives: vnc
With Simware7, multiple virtual Comware7 devices can be interconnected to perform lab setups and tests. Simware7 runs inside a QEMU virtual machine (Comware7 is based on a Linux kernel so it can run on x86 platforms), the Simware configuration utility … Continue reading