Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- MSM with UAM (mac) authentication
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- 399,434 hits
Tag Archives: fcoe
When configuring a Fibre Channel storage environment, there are basically 2 parts in the configuration:
HP has released the 6127XLG blade switch for the C7000 blade enclosure. This Comware7 based switch is the big brother of the 6125XLG, so while the 6125XLG supported 10G server access, the 6127XLG includes support for the 20G server access … Continue reading
On the 5900 platform, any change in the interface queue configuration had to be configured at the interface level. When a network administrator wants to use FCoE, the interface queue configuration is used by DCBX to configure the server CNA … Continue reading
The HP 6125XLG is a Comware 7 based blade interconnect switch which has full support for FCoE. I found this technical whitepaper with a sample FCoE NPV mode configuration, it is shown with uplinks to an existing Nexus 5500/6000 FCoE … Continue reading
The default list of Simware7 7.1.50 linecards (boards for a chassis) does not include 10G ports. This post covers the steps in case you want to add a custom linecard with 10G interfaces.
5900CP: a 5900 with Converged Ports It took some time, but here it is : the 5900CP, a converged FC/FCoE datacenter switch.