Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware 7 autodeploy supports Python scripts
- Unified wireless : AP console/telnet access
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Comware config autodeploy
- 407,150 hits
Tag Archives: mad
Multiple-Active Detection (MAD) is used to detect a split brain in an IRF system. When the MAD BFD method is used, a dedicated Layer3 VLAN interface needs to be configured for the MAD BFD operation. This VLAN should be directly … Continue reading
Most people working with IRF will be aware of the MAD (Multiple Active (Master) Detection) process. In this article we will review the operation of MAD LACP on Comware5 and the changes in the implementation for Comware7 devices.