Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- IMC SQL Express sa password
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- 259,988 hits
Tag Archives: mad
Multiple-Active Detection (MAD) is used to detect a split brain in an IRF system. When the MAD BFD method is used, a dedicated Layer3 VLAN interface needs to be configured for the MAD BFD operation. This VLAN should be directly … Continue reading
Most people working with IRF will be aware of the MAD (Multiple Active (Master) Detection) process. In this article we will review the operation of MAD LACP on Comware5 and the changes in the implementation for Comware7 devices.