Top Posts & Pages
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Comware 7: QOS Queue Management Profile qmprofile enhancement
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Comware config autodeploy
- 418,522 hits
Tag Archives: mad
Multiple-Active Detection (MAD) is used to detect a split brain in an IRF system. When the MAD BFD method is used, a dedicated Layer3 VLAN interface needs to be configured for the MAD BFD operation. This VLAN should be directly … Continue reading
Most people working with IRF will be aware of the MAD (Multiple Active (Master) Detection) process. In this article we will review the operation of MAD LACP on Comware5 and the changes in the implementation for Comware7 devices.