Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- HP IMC TACACS Authentication Manager - AD/LDAP link
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- Comware7: Routed port ACL packet-filter applies to switched traffic
- Comware Portal Redirect for BYOD use
- MSM Password reset through console
- 444,660 hits
Tag Archives: mad
Multiple-Active Detection (MAD) is used to detect a split brain in an IRF system. When the MAD BFD method is used, a dedicated Layer3 VLAN interface needs to be configured for the MAD BFD operation. This VLAN should be directly … Continue reading
Most people working with IRF will be aware of the MAD (Multiple Active (Master) Detection) process. In this article we will review the operation of MAD LACP on Comware5 and the changes in the implementation for Comware7 devices.