Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware7: Routed port ACL packet-filter applies to switched traffic
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- MSM Password reset through console
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- 412,572 hits
Tag Archives: mad
Multiple-Active Detection (MAD) is used to detect a split brain in an IRF system. When the MAD BFD method is used, a dedicated Layer3 VLAN interface needs to be configured for the MAD BFD operation. This VLAN should be directly … Continue reading
Most people working with IRF will be aware of the MAD (Multiple Active (Master) Detection) process. In this article we will review the operation of MAD LACP on Comware5 and the changes in the implementation for Comware7 devices.