Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- 369,920 hits
Tag Archives: mad
Multiple-Active Detection (MAD) is used to detect a split brain in an IRF system. When the MAD BFD method is used, a dedicated Layer3 VLAN interface needs to be configured for the MAD BFD operation. This VLAN should be directly … Continue reading
Most people working with IRF will be aware of the MAD (Multiple Active (Master) Detection) process. In this article we will review the operation of MAD LACP on Comware5 and the changes in the implementation for Comware7 devices.