Top Posts & Pages
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- IMC Operator authentication with LDAP over SSL
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7: Routed port ACL packet-filter applies to switched traffic
- 418,284 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2014
The HP Unified Wireless portfolio has received a serious firmware update, the 830 and 870 series have been updated with release R3507P14 (830) and R2607P14(870) now.
New high-end controller appliance Busy day today it seems for HP Networking product launches. Next to the 5900CP datacenter switch, HP has also released the 870 Unified Wireless controller today.
5900CP: a 5900 with Converged Ports It took some time, but here it is : the 5900CP, a converged FC/FCoE datacenter switch.
Introduction I recently saw a question on the HP support forums if it is possible to schedule a WLAN to be online/offline using the controller:
Next to the MSM wireless controllers, HP has the Comware based wireless controllers, which are branded “Unified Controllers” in the portfolio. There can be wireless deployments of all sizes, but any deployment will probably require some kind of Guest SSID. … Continue reading
Most people working with IRF will be aware of the MAD (Multiple Active (Master) Detection) process. In this article we will review the operation of MAD LACP on Comware5 and the changes in the implementation for Comware7 devices.