Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- MSM Password reset through console
- 422,876 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2014
The HP Unified Wireless portfolio has received a serious firmware update, the 830 and 870 series have been updated with release R3507P14 (830) and R2607P14(870) now.
New high-end controller appliance Busy day today it seems for HP Networking product launches. Next to the 5900CP datacenter switch, HP has also released the 870 Unified Wireless controller today.
5900CP: a 5900 with Converged Ports It took some time, but here it is : the 5900CP, a converged FC/FCoE datacenter switch.
Introduction I recently saw a question on the HP support forums if it is possible to schedule a WLAN to be online/offline using the controller:
Next to the MSM wireless controllers, HP has the Comware based wireless controllers, which are branded “Unified Controllers” in the portfolio. There can be wireless deployments of all sizes, but any deployment will probably require some kind of Guest SSID. … Continue reading
Most people working with IRF will be aware of the MAD (Multiple Active (Master) Detection) process. In this article we will review the operation of MAD LACP on Comware5 and the changes in the implementation for Comware7 devices.