Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware 7 autodeploy supports Python scripts
- Comware5: Send test SNMP traps and syslog messages
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- HP Networking and Cisco CLI Reference Guide
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- 388,481 hits
Tag Archives: mac-authentication
The HP IMC BYOD solution requires a network device to redirect guest or onboarding users to the BYOD web portal. This functionality could be provided using almost any Comware 5/7 device (L3 Switches, routers, VSR, but not by the L3-lite … Continue reading
The HP MSM wireless platform can be used with HP IMC UAM as radius server for user or guest authentication.