Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- MSM Password reset through console
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- HP Networking and Cisco CLI Reference Guide
- 393,831 hits
Tag Archives: lacp
Most people working with IRF will be aware of the MAD (Multiple Active (Master) Detection) process. In this article we will review the operation of MAD LACP on Comware5 and the changes in the implementation for Comware7 devices.