Top Posts & Pages
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- IMC Operator authentication with LDAP over SSL
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- HP IMC eAPI: deploying CLI commands part 1
- Comware 7: QOS Queue Management Profile qmprofile enhancement
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Unified wireless : AP console/telnet access
- HP Unified Wireless: AP Based (decentral) 802.1x authentication
- 423,208 hits
Tag Archives: lacp
Most people working with IRF will be aware of the MAD (Multiple Active (Master) Detection) process. In this article we will review the operation of MAD LACP on Comware5 and the changes in the implementation for Comware7 devices.