Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7: Routed port ACL packet-filter applies to switched traffic
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- 289,782 hits
Tag Archives: scripting
Dear HP Network Community, My name is Dobias van Ingen and I’m working within HP for almost 15 years. I’ve always been in networking and Unix / Linux infrastructures. Currently I’m leading an EMEA pre-sales overlay team with strong technical focus … Continue reading
The HP IMC eAPI can now also be used to directly deploy CLI commands to devices supported by the ICC (Intelligent Configuration Center). The ICC is already very powerful due to its vendor independent approach using device adapters (ICC can … Continue reading