- kroep on ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- What will happen when the administrator attempts to use In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) for this upgrade? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Comware5 ISSU: Compatible
- How can the administrator correct the issue? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Ryan on Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- HP IMC eAPI: deploying CLI commands part 1
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- 320,878 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2016
This is a feature that seems to exist already for a while in Comware 7 (it works even in Simware, which is pretty old by now), but I just discovered it recently: IP unnumbered interfaces on Ethernet with OSPF point-to-point … Continue reading
Several access devices, such as APs and IP Phones, support LLDP and that is very convenient for discovery and troubleshooting. However, these devices may include the locally configured PVID (the untagged VLAN) in their outgoing LLDP frames. This may result … Continue reading
In the old days it was quite common to schedule a device reboot e.g. 5 min ahead when ‘tricky’ remote device changes had to be performed over an in-band connection such as SSH/telnet. In case the config changes provided the … Continue reading
The 16.02 release for the ArubaOS-Switch (Provision) wired switches includes a welcome ‘new’ feature to enable the use of unsupported transceivers.