Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware 7 autodeploy supports Python scripts
- Comware5: Send test SNMP traps and syslog messages
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- HP Networking and Cisco CLI Reference Guide
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- 388,482 hits
Tag Archives: simware
HP has released an updated version of the Comware simulator Simware, no license or registration is required to use this tool.
The default list of Simware7 7.1.50 linecards (boards for a chassis) does not include 10G ports. This post covers the steps in case you want to add a custom linecard with 10G interfaces.
Simware7 7.1.50 is using Virtualbox as the virtualization platform for the routers and switches. An inconvenience is the fact that the local console access has fixed screen size and no copy/paste is available. So how can we still use an … Continue reading
UPDATE 12/08/2015: Simware 7.1.59 has been released, see: https://abouthpnetworking.com/2015/08/12/simware-7-1-59-download-available-for-all-users/ Great news from the Simware side: the latest version of the Comware simulator Simware (Release 7.1.50) has been released and it is available as a public download. So no more … Continue reading
In this post a quick overview of a sample Radius server configuration for admin authentication on Comware7 devices.
With Simware7, multiple virtual Comware7 devices can be interconnected to perform lab setups and tests. Simware7 runs inside a QEMU virtual machine (Comware7 is based on a Linux kernel so it can run on x86 platforms), the Simware configuration utility … Continue reading