- kroep on ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- What will happen when the administrator attempts to use In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) for this upgrade? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Comware5 ISSU: Compatible
- How can the administrator correct the issue? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Ryan on Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- 319,827 hits
Tag Archives: uam
The HP IMC BYOD solution requires a network device to redirect guest or onboarding users to the BYOD web portal. This functionality could be provided using almost any Comware 5/7 device (L3 Switches, routers, VSR, but not by the L3-lite … Continue reading
With the HP UAM BYOD Module, any new device will need to be onboarded (registered) to the network. This onboarding process may include 1 or more steps: Link the device to a User account : Requires access to BYOD Portal … Continue reading
The HP MSM wireless platform can be used with HP IMC UAM as radius server for user or guest authentication.
The HP IMC UAM BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) solution allows the on boarding, registration and authentication services for user devices on a customer network. HP IMC UAM Module includes the BYOD functionality with the component which is named “EIP … Continue reading