- kroep on ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- What will happen when the administrator attempts to use In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) for this upgrade? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Comware5 ISSU: Compatible
- How can the administrator correct the issue? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Ryan on Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- HP IMC eAPI: deploying CLI commands part 1
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- 320,878 hits
Category Archives: Provision
Several access devices, such as APs and IP Phones, support LLDP and that is very convenient for discovery and troubleshooting. However, these devices may include the locally configured PVID (the untagged VLAN) in their outgoing LLDP frames. This may result … Continue reading
When deploying a wireless network, the network admin still needs to configure the wired network switch ports for the Access Point connections. The device profile feature in ArubaOS-Switch simplifies this action.
New to HP Networking products? Know Cisco IOS CLI and now work with HPN products? Or know Comware (from previous 3Com/H3C days) and now also work with HPN ProVision products? Or know HPN ProVision and now work with Comware? And … Continue reading
The HP IMC BYOD solution requires a network device to redirect guest or onboarding users to the BYOD web portal. This functionality could be provided using almost any Comware 5/7 device (L3 Switches, routers, VSR, but not by the L3-lite … Continue reading
HP has released K.15.16.0004 firmware for the Provision asic switch series (3500/3800/5400/8200/etc). Next to some interesting new features (DHCP Server is now supported and it can be used for the IMC BYOD Portal Redirect), this firmware also enables the old … Continue reading
Probably one of the most frustrating “features” of provision was the fact that you could not add multiple tagged vlans at once on a port. On the provision asic switches (5400/3500/3800/8200) with a rather current release (K15.12 or later), this … Continue reading