Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware config autodeploy
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- HP network scripting
- 383,096 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Probably one of the most frustrating “features” of provision was the fact that you could not add multiple tagged vlans at once on a port. On the provision asic switches (5400/3500/3800/8200) with a rather current release (K15.12 or later), this … Continue reading
In this post a quick overview of a sample Radius server configuration for admin authentication on Comware7 devices.