- kroep on ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- What will happen when the administrator attempts to use In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) for this upgrade? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Comware5 ISSU: Compatible
- How can the administrator correct the issue? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Ryan on Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- Comware7: MAD BFD support on Management Ethernet port
- Comware7: Routed port ACL packet-filter applies to switched traffic
- 5900/5930 R2416 Released!
- 342,782 hits
Tag Archives: unified wireless
Once wireless is configured, the console of the Unified controller can get lots of messages about wlan events or portsec login failures. You can use the undo terminal monitor to get rid of all messages, or you can just disable … Continue reading
The HP Unified Wireless manuals are quite extensive, but it can be challenging to get a complete picture of a certain feature. HP has now published a series of whitepapers covering specific use cases and technologies, they can be found … Continue reading
On the Unified wireless solution, guest users can be authenticated through the captive web-portal feature of the portal server. The network admin could allow some guest traffic to pass without guest authentication to provide a “walled-garden” solution. This was already … Continue reading
On the Unified Wireless controllers, it is common to enable the auto-ap and auto-persistent features to make it easy to adopt new Access Points. The new APs will be discovered and auto-registered as AP template based on the AP MAC … Continue reading
With the Unified controllers, the APs which come online will dynamically get their configuration from the controller when they establish the LWAPP tunnel. When AP based feature are configured, such as AP provisioning or AP-based user authentication (de-central authentication), it … Continue reading
HP has released firmware R3507P22 for the Unified wireless controller portfolio (830/850/870 appliance controllers and 20G module). Sample of the 870 controller: Several new features have been included, 2 interesting new features are: Support for vlan-pool at the AP-group configuration … Continue reading
This post covers a simple portal web interface customization, which will provide a “Free Access” option for guest users. Some organizations do not want to administer guest accounts, but simply want to display a legal disclaimer which should be accepted … Continue reading
The HP Unified Wireless portfolio has received a serious firmware update, the 830 and 870 series have been updated with release R3507P14 (830) and R2607P14(870) now.
New high-end controller appliance Busy day today it seems for HP Networking product launches. Next to the 5900CP datacenter switch, HP has also released the 870 Unified Wireless controller today.
Introduction I recently saw a question on the HP support forums if it is possible to schedule a WLAN to be online/offline using the controller:
Next to the MSM wireless controllers, HP has the Comware based wireless controllers, which are branded “Unified Controllers” in the portfolio. There can be wireless deployments of all sizes, but any deployment will probably require some kind of Guest SSID. … Continue reading