Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- HP Unified Wireless controller : Scheduled SSID enable and disable
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- 416,688 hits
Tag Archives: autodeploy
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
On Comware devices, it is possible to perform device auto configuration. This means that a factory default device will look for a configuration file on the network and will try to execute it.