Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Comware5 ISSU: Basics
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- IMC SQL Express sa password
- 243,443 hits
Tag Archives: autodeploy
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
On Comware devices, it is possible to perform device auto configuration. This means that a factory default device will look for a configuration file on the network and will try to execute it.