Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7: Configuration commit delay
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- HP releases the 5900CP: Native FC and FCOE Gateway
- HP Releases 6127XLG blade switch for HP Blade enclosure
- Comware7: MAD BFD support on Management Ethernet port
- 427,682 hits
Tag Archives: autodeploy
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
On Comware devices, it is possible to perform device auto configuration. This means that a factory default device will look for a configuration file on the network and will try to execute it.