Top Posts & Pages
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- IMC Operator authentication with LDAP over SSL
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- HP IMC eAPI: deploying CLI commands part 1
- Comware 7: QOS Queue Management Profile qmprofile enhancement
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- HP Unified Wireless: AP Based (decentral) 802.1x authentication
- Unified wireless : AP console/telnet access
- 423,204 hits
Tag Archives: autodeploy
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
On Comware devices, it is possible to perform device auto configuration. This means that a factory default device will look for a configuration file on the network and will try to execute it.