Top Posts & Pages
- VXWise webinars and online workshops
- Comware 7: QOS Queue Management Profile qmprofile enhancement
- 5900/5930 R2416 Released!
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Provision Premium License now permanent with K.15.16.0004
- 463,715 hits
Tag Archives: autodeploy
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
On Comware devices, it is possible to perform device auto configuration. This means that a factory default device will look for a configuration file on the network and will try to execute it.