Top Posts & Pages
- VXWise webinars and online workshops
- Comware7: Configuration commit delay
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Unified wireless : AP console/telnet access
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Comware supports HPE Smart SAN for 3PAR
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- 439,460 hits
Tag Archives: autodeploy
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
On Comware devices, it is possible to perform device auto configuration. This means that a factory default device will look for a configuration file on the network and will try to execute it.