Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- MSM Password reset through console
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- HP Unified Wireless: Central 802.1x configuration
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7: Configuration commit delay
- HP Unified Wireless controller : Scheduled SSID enable and disable
- 394,219 hits
Tag Archives: autodeploy
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
On Comware devices, it is possible to perform device auto configuration. This means that a factory default device will look for a configuration file on the network and will try to execute it.