Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Comware5 ISSU: Incompatible
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- IMC Operator authentication with LDAP over SSL
- Comware config autodeploy
- 405,363 hits
Category Archives: ArubaOS-Switch
Several access devices, such as APs and IP Phones, support LLDP and that is very convenient for discovery and troubleshooting. However, these devices may include the locally configured PVID (the untagged VLAN) in their outgoing LLDP frames. This may result … Continue reading
The 16.02 release for the ArubaOS-Switch (Provision) wired switches includes a welcome ‘new’ feature to enable the use of unsupported transceivers.
When deploying a wireless network, the network admin still needs to configure the wired network switch ports for the Access Point connections. The device profile feature in ArubaOS-Switch simplifies this action.