Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- IMC SQL Express sa password
- Comware 7: QOS Queue Management Profile qmprofile enhancement
- Unified wireless : AP console/telnet access
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Comware5: Send test SNMP traps and syslog messages
- 423,106 hits
Category Archives: ArubaOS-Switch
Several access devices, such as APs and IP Phones, support LLDP and that is very convenient for discovery and troubleshooting. However, these devices may include the locally configured PVID (the untagged VLAN) in their outgoing LLDP frames. This may result … Continue reading
The 16.02 release for the ArubaOS-Switch (Provision) wired switches includes a welcome ‘new’ feature to enable the use of unsupported transceivers.
When deploying a wireless network, the network admin still needs to configure the wired network switch ports for the Access Point connections. The device profile feature in ArubaOS-Switch simplifies this action.