Top Posts & Pages
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- MSM Password reset through console
- Unified wireless : AP console/telnet access
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- IMC Operator authentication with LDAP over SSL
- Change switch branding from H3C to HP
- 402,642 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2015
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
HP has released an updated version of the Comware simulator Simware, no license or registration is required to use this tool.