Top Posts & Pages
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- VXWise webinars and online workshops
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware config autodeploy
- Webinar: HPE Comware IRF Essentials
- Comware IRF: L2 MAC Address roaming
- 431,244 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2015
I recently discovered that the Comware auto-configuration feature also supports Python scripts. In the traditional auto configuration setup, a TFTP server and TFTP boot filename are used to deploy a (basic initial) configuration to the network devices.
HP has released an updated version of the Comware simulator Simware, no license or registration is required to use this tool.