Top Posts & Pages
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- IMC Operator authentication with LDAP over SSL
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7: Routed port ACL packet-filter applies to switched traffic
- 418,286 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2015
If you still have some original H3C branded switches in your network, it is possible to re-brand them to HP, so they will be recognized as the HP counter-part of the H3C model. To change the brand, use the brand … Continue reading
Multiple-Active Detection (MAD) is used to detect a split brain in an IRF system. When the MAD BFD method is used, a dedicated Layer3 VLAN interface needs to be configured for the MAD BFD operation. This VLAN should be directly … Continue reading
There is a tricky “new” behavior in Comware7 Layer3 VLAN ACL processing: the applied ACL does not only filter the inter-vlan routed traffic (as would be expected), but it is applied to intra-vlan switched traffic as well by default. This … Continue reading