- kroep on ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- What will happen when the administrator attempts to use In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) for this upgrade? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Comware5 ISSU: Compatible
- How can the administrator correct the issue? - Exam HP0-Y47 at ExamsDB on Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- Ryan on Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- HP IMC eAPI: deploying CLI commands part 1
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- 320,878 hits
Tag Archives: ldap
In this post an overview of the integration of the IMC TAM module with an Active Directory LDAP Server. The goal of this configuration is to ensure members of a specific Active Directory group (for example g_networkadmins) are granted a … Continue reading
IMC operators can be authenticated by an external authentication server (RADIUS or LDAP). In combination with an Active Directory, the LDAP method is easy, since it does not require a RADIUS server or any RADIUS server configuration. While LDAP is … Continue reading
When deploying IMC UAM Radius server, the installation will probably integrate with the Active Directory at the customer through the LDAP protocol. IMC UAM will use LDAP to synchronize user objects, so the IMC UAM Administrator can apply specific network … Continue reading
I recently configured IMC UAM with LDAP synchronization at a customer. Some of the users would be allowed access to specific Wireless networks, others would not get access.