Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- Simware 7.1.59 download available for all users
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Comware7 Radius based RBAC user-role assignment
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Provision support for IRF MAD LACP Split brain detection
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- Comware7: OSPF over IP Unnumbered Ethernet
- 253,385 hits
Tag Archives: ldap
In this post an overview of the integration of the IMC TAM module with an Active Directory LDAP Server. The goal of this configuration is to ensure members of a specific Active Directory group (for example g_networkadmins) are granted a … Continue reading
IMC operators can be authenticated by an external authentication server (RADIUS or LDAP). In combination with an Active Directory, the LDAP method is easy, since it does not require a RADIUS server or any RADIUS server configuration. While LDAP is … Continue reading
When deploying IMC UAM Radius server, the installation will probably integrate with the Active Directory at the customer through the LDAP protocol. IMC UAM will use LDAP to synchronize user objects, so the IMC UAM Administrator can apply specific network … Continue reading
I recently configured IMC UAM with LDAP synchronization at a customer. Some of the users would be allowed access to specific Wireless networks, others would not get access.