Top Posts & Pages
- Comware link-aggregation: LACP edge-port
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.02: unsupported transceiver option
- Device LLDP PVID mismatch
- Comware7 IRF MAD LACP : New selection method !
- Change switch branding from H3C to HP
- MSM Password reset through console
- Provision: multi vlan tagging on interfaces
- ArubaOS-Switch 16.01 - Device profile for Aruba AP
- HP Comware Simulator 7.1.50 released for public !
- How to install HP VAN SDN Controller on vanilla Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS?
- 376,311 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2014
In this post a quick configuration overview of a new feature of the Unified controllers: Central (guest) portal authentication with local (AP) data breakout after passing authentication. This is very convenient for customers with remote sites, where the remote site … Continue reading
This post covers the HP Unified Wireless controller (AC) portal configuration in a scenario of an extended L2 guest subnet configuration. There are 2 scenario’s to handle guest IP subnets: A new IP subnet, where the AC is the default … Continue reading